Friday 25 March 2016

Easy Eay TO BUILD A STRONG RELATIONSHIP



The title of this article definitely makes relationships sound simple and we all know that they are not.

If anything, establishing and maintaining a relationship that is free from conflicts takes a certain level of skill in human psychology and a lot of genuine kindness.

Although this article is really about couples it could pertain to any relationship at all, but we will stick with the topic.

Let us say you have met a person that you think you want to develop a long term relationship with.

They are witty and wonderful; or you can fill in whatever description suits your fancy.

Let us say that things are going along beautifully until one of you decides that as a couple you should get a pet.

Now let us pretend that there are disagreements first about the type of pet, then about the responsibilities involved, and even the little things such as what the pet will be named.

I know this sounds like a very minor problem for a relationship that is working out perfectly otherwise, but think about it.

Many relationships either begin to go bad or even end over some thing that is really unimportant.

Okay, I admit that I am an animal lover and this would be a big deal to me.

But in this make believe situation I can see that an easy solution is to simply say that the couple will postpone pet ownership.

That seems like a sensible solution but if I happened to be involved I would not be happy at all with that solution.

So another option would be to end the relationship and get my own pet.

But now back to the title of this article. What is important in this or any situation is understanding what the issues are.

The real issues go much deeper than what is obvious.

For example, obviously having pets important to me, but there must be reasons for that desire or need, perhaps pets fill a gap of some sort in my life.

I would need to understand more about my significant other.

I would need to try to understand why his or her preference is not the same as mine and then decide if I wanted to own that sort of pet.

I personally would not make a responsible snake owner because I am not comfortable with snakes.

But what if my boyfriend or girlfriend wanted a pet snake; it would be wise for me to investigate why he or she prefers that animal.

The same is true for the concepts related to the care of the pet and the naming of the pet.

The psychology part of this is making attempts to truly understand what has prompted the other person to say or do what he or she did.

Once you understand that you are much more likely to either accept it, decide it is something that you do not want to deal with at all, or maybe it is something that the two of you can talk about.

This is where your kindness comes in.

So if you are with someone you really care about make it your job to understand them.

Then add the responsibility of showing kindness in regards to that new found understanding.

This simple step can go a long way in preventing a break up or in helping couples that are broken up to make up.

How To Live Your Life
More Self Improvement Tips
Unknown Healthy Relationship Blog

Healthy Relationship Blog Here will find lot of Amazingly Simple Tips on Healthy Relationsships, Relationship Problems, Marriage Problems and How To Fix a Marriage Problem And Much More

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER : Articles on this site are only for educational purpose and are not intended to replace any professional advice or prescribed medication.